After you have obtained a database dump, you can proceed and import it into the local instance of MySql Server.Please follow the steps below to perform the operation:
- Ensure the dump file is not in an archived format, but as plain SQL - extract it if needed
- Go to the MySQL Workbench, Management tab, Data Import/Restore
- Choose Import from Self-Contained File and select the dump file
- Create a new Database Schema as a target or mention an existing empty one
- Hit Start Import (the process might take a few moments)
- Go to the Schemas tab and hit Refresh button
- Search in the available schemas and the new database should be present
- Look for tables - all Mambu tables should be listed.
Go back to Jasper Reporting - Overview.